Reload this Page >

Overnight accomodations near Fiumicino

Search

Search this Thread

Old May 5th, 2002, 04:02 PM
Pat

We will be traveling to Italy and want to stay overnight close to the Fiumicino Airport in Rome for an early morning flight. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Old May 5th, 2002, 10:02 PM
Vincenzo

There is, close to the airport,Hilton Rome Airport: very comfortable.<BR>Have a nice trip.

Old May 6th, 2002, 05:26 AM
xxx

Hotel Mach 2 is much less expensive:<BR><BR>http://www.initalia.it/hotel-roma-mach2/<BR><BR>

Old May 6th, 2002, 05:54 AM
Karen

Pat, The Hilton that is right at the airport is the only hotel on the grounds. I did alot of searching and the ones that were 25 minutes away were still $140 no breakfast. The Hilton has a package called the Sleep and Fly in June (that's when I'm going) for $187 including I'm told a buffet breakfast that is out of this world. Hope this helps.

Old May 6th, 2002, 07:21 AM
xxx

Hotel Mach 2 is 2 kilometres from the airport (less than 5 minute drive) and their high season rate for a double room is $93USD including breakfast and free airport shuttle. No disrepect to Karen but it's a much better deal than the Hilton

Old May 6th, 2002, 08:16 AM
Marie

I would recommend that you stay at the Hilton at the airport. I tried other locations and nothing is more conveinent than the Hilton, although it is pricey. They have a free shuttle bus into Rome if you want to go back for a few hours and the breakfast (which is usually included) is American and after two weeks in Italy, it is great to have a "real breakfast"

Old Jan 7th, 2003, 06:00 AM
Mallory

Someone in this thread mentioned a &quot;Sleep and Fly&quot; rate at the Airport Hilton that includes a buffet breakfast for about $190. I cannot find this rate. Will be traveling this May. Anyone know about the rate?<BR><BR>Thanks/M

Old Jan 7th, 2003, 06:24 AM
sara

http://www.airportpalacehotel.com/<BR><BR>We stayed here and loved it. They also have a free shuttle.

Old May 4th, 2003, 08:04 AM
cts

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Has anyone had experience with Hotel Roma on Via Tempio della Fortuna, 54 Fiumicino?

We were quoted Euro 140 for a triple. We will be leaving quite early in the morning before their shuttle runs and will have to take a taxi to the airport. We'ere wondering how much that will run. We're trying to decide whether to stay at Mach 2 (Euro 226 for two rooms as they have no triple available) or Hotel Roma based on comfort and ease of access to airport early in the morning.

Thanks
Christy
Old May 4th, 2003, 08:35 AM
ira

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Pat,

You might want to look up the Holiday Inn Rome-Eur Parco dei Medici 110E/night w bkfst.
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65

They have a shuttle to and from FCO and another from downtown.