Need help quick with London hotels

Mar 13th, 2006, 04:35 PM
Original Poster

Need help quick with London hotels

Need help quick!

Author: redhat
Date: 03/13/2006, 07:08 pm
Went to book our trip this a.m. with BA and found Thistle Lancaster Gate was full. They recommended Thistle Kensington Park. Is this the hotel attached to the gas station and no restaurant (breakfast only)? I thought Thistle Kensington Gardens was attached to the gas station. Saw this on our last trip and was not impressed. Has anyone stayed at Thistle March Arch and if so any comments? They also offer Marriott Regent's Park, Marriott Maida Vale and Marriott Country Hall...any comments?

Need to book this by tomorrow a.m.

The ad states able to book until March 24th, but I just found out it's first come first serve.

Any help would be very, very appreciated... ASAP.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author: Ronda
Date: 03/13/2006, 07:10 pm
Marriott County Hall is very nice and very expensive.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 03/13/2006, 07:12 pm
Redhat, why don't you repost this and put something about London in the title. You will probably get faster/better responses.

Author: redhat
Date: 03/13/2006, 07:17 pm
Rhonda...how do I repost? Do a type the question again?

Thanks for your help.

Date: 03/13/2006, 07:22 pm
Yes. Just start a new post and copy and paste your text from the first.

Mar 13th, 2006, 04:42 PM

How about Thistle Victoria?
Mar 13th, 2006, 04:54 PM

I booked the Marriott County Hall for myself in June. The Marriott Maida Vale is not as central, and some of the reviews on Tripadvisor.com aren't very complimentary. I don't know about the other two.
Mar 14th, 2006, 07:39 AM

ttt
Mar 14th, 2006, 07:46 AM

Marriott County Hall is nice. Opposite the Houses of Parliament, next to the London Eye and Acquarium. Compared to Regent's Park and Maida Vaile a better location. Don't know the Thistle hotels.
Mar 14th, 2006, 09:01 AM

I would not stay in either the regent's Park or Maida vale locations. Too far out of the way (not in zone 1 on the tube).