Reload this Page >

Naples Hotel Help

Search

Naples Hotel Help

Search this Thread

Old Aug 19th, 2002, 06:01 AM
Shelley

Naples Hotel Help

Hi,<BR><BR>I am crazily trying to book my last night (Sept 8) in Naples. I will be coming in from Capri and flying out about 7:30 am. I would like to stay my last night around Santa Lucia, however, all the hotels I look at (Vesuvio, Santa Lucia, etc) are really expensive. <BR><BR> Can anyone recommend a hotel that is under $200 Euro for the night that is within walking distance of the beauty of Santa Lucia?<BR><BR>Thank you,<BR>Shelley<BR><BR>

Old Aug 19th, 2002, 06:53 AM
Debra

Shelley,<BR>Go to www.venere.com - search for hotels in Naples in the Chiaia region (within walking distance of S.Lucia), there seem to be plenty of hotels available for the dates you want - the choice is yours......good luck

Old Aug 19th, 2002, 07:24 AM
GAC

1. Hotel Rex on Via Palepoli (behind the Hotel Excelsior)<BR>2. Pensione Parteno (Via Partenope 1, on the Lungomare, next to eastern entrance to Villa Comunale)<BR>3. Pensione Le Fontane al Mare (Via San Tommaseo, windows overlooking the sea)<BR>Read reviews in Hotels section of this website.

Old Aug 19th, 2002, 12:59 PM
Ken

www.parteno.it

Old Aug 19th, 2002, 04:04 PM
Joan

Has anyone stayed in the Hotel Canada or Hotel Villa Medici in Naples? Feedback please. Thanks.

Old Apr 12th, 2003, 01:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello, B&amp;B Parteno seems really popular and has great reviews.<BR>However the website is all in Italian !<BR>Can anyone give me a price indication for May for a double room with view ?<BR>Also is there any hotel reservation website that has the Parteno loaded on the site ? Or must it be a email or fax booking direct with the Parteno ?<BR>Am thorn between the Parteno or the Rex or even Pinto Storey. Any votes ?<BR><BR>Many thanks !
Old Apr 12th, 2003, 03:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
www.parteno.it Yes, It's in Italian, but the prices are in Euros reagrdless, so I'm not sure why that matters. The &quot;listino prezzi&quot; (price list) indicates rates between 107-160E. The e-mail link is at the bottom of the page. Use basic English and I'm sure they'll manage.<BR><BR>Or &quot;translate&quot; the webpage via http://www.freetranslation.com/web.htm<BR><BR>Or if you prefer, book through venere.com http://www.venere.com/cgi/hotels/pgweb.php?htid=111974&amp;ref=1270<BR><BR>If you use Google.com to search for any hotel and city name (i.e., &quot;b&amp;b parteno naples&quot, you'll usually find the booking sites such as venere which list it.