MESSAGE FOR SINAN

Old Nov 21st, 2003, 06:07 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MESSAGE FOR SINAN

Sinan,

I hope peace will soon be restored in your beautiful country. I haven't been to Turkey (yet!) but my husband still raves about the trip he took there some time ago.

I hope and pray that you and your family are well.
Old Nov 21st, 2003, 07:28 AM

Thank you Weadles. I hope we would like to see you in Turkey. We understand that many people on this form has some fears to go to Turkey because of this STUPID ACTIONS, BUT I have to say that we are NOT SAFE anywhere in the world if we are dealing with TERORISM.

Thanks again

Sinan
Old Nov 21st, 2003, 09:02 AM

I recently visited Turkey and got to know some of the people as well as a bit more of your culture. Turkey has been a beacon of religious tolerance for centurys and a strong ally of humanity. I'm sure that the cowardly attack on your beautiful capital will be met by the strength of the Turkish people. My family sends our most sincere condolences to you and your countrymen.
Old Nov 21st, 2003, 09:12 AM

You are so right Sinan.. Unfortunately the world is not what it used to be. We cant hide ourselves in a glass cage , we must live and hope for the best. We should not let the Terrorists dictate our ways of life, for myself I never think of what could happen when I travel abroad, and feel If is my time to Go.. I Go...In the meantime I try to enjoy life to the fullest...
My deep sympathy for All the people that lost their Life in Turkey and around the World..
Old Nov 24th, 2003, 05:44 PM

My boyfriend and I have been planning a trip to Turkey for May. At this point I don't want to cancel because I have never been so intrigued or excited about a destination before in my life. I spend a lot of time researching a place before I go and I have never read so many positive things about a country before. My heart goes out to all of you in Turkey.
Old Nov 25th, 2003, 02:15 AM

My family and I still intend to travel to Turkey next April....they are my brothers....as are all of you . I am not going to let some bunch of seriously screwed up pricks rule my world. Have a convention and blow yourselves up !