Majestic hotel in Venice

Search

Majestic hotel in Venice

Search this Thread

Old Sep 6th, 2004, 05:09 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Majestic hotel in Venice

I'm trying to find some reviews or feedback of this small property on San Marco Square. Found some info on venere but not a whole lot. Also checked tripadvisor. Has anyone actually stayed here? If so, I would appreciate any feedback.
Old Sep 12th, 2004, 04:37 AM

Hi there! We couldnt find any reviews/feedback on this hotel either so ended up staying at the Monaco and Grand Canal-got a great rate on www.utell.com. We did, out of curiosity go looking for this hotel but could not find it!!! No one had even heard of it...so we felt we made the right decision...
Old Sep 12th, 2004, 10:38 AM

Here are some reviews of the Majestic from the ratestogo.com site:

1. The hotel is conveniently located just next to Basilica San Marco. Very clean and equipped with high end modern furnishing. Worth every penny.

Mohd Kassim Ramli, Singapore
15-Jul-2004

2. Great Location, decent breakfast and good sized rooms.
morris simon, United Kingdom
01-Jul-2004

3. Fantastic location, Good sized clean rooms with modern art decor, simple but pleasant continental breakfast more apartment stlye than hotel, spectacular views in front rooms onto St Marks Square, mins walk from transport would recommend to anyone visiting for a first to Venice will be pleased.

Reviewer has requested to be kept anonymous.
26-Jul-2004
Old Sep 12th, 2004, 07:50 PM
Original Poster

Yikes, nks...that worries me a bit.

Although I read somewhere that they occupy only the 4th floor of the building and the door (from pictures) doesn't seem to have any signs. It's just a door between some windows. Thanks, I looked at the hotel you suggested but I guess my bookings too far in advance, it won't give me a quote. Would you mind if I asked what the range is?

Willtravel, thank you. I forgot to post that I had gone to ratestogo.com as well. I guess I'm just looking for someone who has actually stayed at this property.
thanks
Old Oct 23rd, 2004, 05:21 PM

We paid around 145 euros per night which is a pretty good rate for that hotel. Keep checking the utell.com websiter for deals!