Reload this Page >

How to Find responses to Messages?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 23rd, 2003, 05:02 AM
Lisa

ok, this is going to showcase my unbelievable computer-stupidity...but here goes:<BR><BR>How do I keep track of responses to a query I have posted? When I write in the exact subject heading in the search box, for example, I am greeted with a &quot;sorry, there's nothing that matches your request..yadda yaddda....&quot; message? Even when I write the EXACT subject line word for word.<BR><BR>Do I really have to keep hitting the &quot;next 50 messages&quot; feature on the messageboards in the hope that I'll find my original post to read people's responses? It takes forever what with the high traffic and sometimes, it seems, my post is lost.<BR><BR>Can we track responses to our queries?<BR><BR>Thanks in advance,<BR>lisa

Old Jan 23rd, 2003, 05:17 AM
Liz

Hopefully, when you posted you chose a country. Do a search after clicking on that country, that will narrow it down somewhat. That's the only choice until the post is indexed, which could be days after you post.<BR><BR>

Old Jan 23rd, 2003, 05:19 AM
Lisa

many thanks for your prompt response Lisa

Old Jan 23rd, 2003, 05:19 AM
xxx

On the left side of this page..right click the title of the thread you want to have available to read later ( when answers to your question have been posted)<BR>Then when the pop- up options menu papers, selecte 'add to favorites'

Old Jan 23rd, 2003, 05:22 AM
fun4u

Righthandclick on the header on your lefthandside. Then choose - open in new frame. After that you could add the tread into your favorite log.