I'm taking a trip to Prague in October and it will be my first time to Eastern Europe. I'm very excited as I've heard incredible things about Prague and Czech.
I was thinking of renting an apartment off of airbnb but after hearing some stories about Prague being a bit dangerous I'm not sure if I want to do that. I'm trying to decide on a place that is in a good area with a price up to $150 max. I'm looking for a lively area that has places to go to at night, restaurants, bars, galleries and stores. I'd like to stay in Prague 1, maybe any of these areas: Hradčany, Malá Strana (Lesser Town or Little Quarter, Nové Město (New Town) Staré Město or Josefov. Which one is the best?
Is Prague Castle area not a good area to be in? That's where the apartment is.
Also how are hostels in Prague. I haven't stayed in one for awhile but would be willing to meet young people as i'll be alone.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 2 New Years in France
- 3 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 4 Barcelona tour option help please
- 5 2 week May trip with kids
- 6 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 7 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 8 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 9 Easter Week in Italy
- 10 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 11 Airport Transfer
- 12 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 13 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 14 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 15 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 16 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 17 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 18 Which Aran Island??
- 19 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 20 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 21 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 22 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 23 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 24 Moscow Hotels
- 25 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please