Reload this Page >

Hotel Dona Lina??

Search

Hotel Dona Lina??

Search this Thread

Old Jun 11th, 2002, 05:08 AM
zee

Hotel Dona Lina??

Hi Just got a recomendation from Hosteria del laurel for Hotel Dona Lina which is right next door to them. Any comments on that hotel? They do have room there. My other choice was Hotel Inglaterra. thanks for your help again.

Old Jun 11th, 2002, 05:16 AM
Sam

where?

Old Jun 11th, 2002, 05:52 AM
zee

In Seville

Old Jun 13th, 2002, 04:58 PM
CathyM

I didn't stay at the Hotel Dona Lina but I wandered into the restaurant for lunch one day. It was absolutely one of the best meals I have had in Spain. The staff did not speak alot of english but were very patient and helpful. The food was so incredible that I returned another evening for dinner. As I was dining I noticed that there were a few rooms upstairs from the restaurant (8 rooms I believe). A woman I met over dinner and her son were staying there and she said the rooms were a little small & basic, but very clean comfortable. The location can't be beat. It's in the same plaza as Hosteria del Laurel in the heart of the Santa Cruz quarter.<BR><BR>I would definately stay there on my next trip to Sevilla. In fact, I hesitate to post about this great find or the secret will be "out"!<BR><BR>If you decide to stay at the Dona Lina, please let us know how it turns out. I also found a website that you may want to review:<BR>http://www.hlina.com/index-english.htm<BR>

Old Jun 13th, 2002, 05:24 PM
Mary

Hi Zee, Were you a guest at the Hosteria del laurel? If so, can you post again and tell us what the rooms are like? We're seriously considering it for a stay in October. And if not, why did they give you a recommendation for another hotel? Just curious.

Old Jun 15th, 2002, 07:49 PM
lori

ttt