I am hoping to travel to either Croatia or Greece this summer. I had planned on Ibiza with some friends but have since started going out with a great guy and would like our first holiday together to be just us.
We're looking for something fun but yet with some good sights to see good beaches and a lively enough nightlife and yes with a bit of romance thrown in there Is this hard to get out of 1of these destinations??
I have been looking up loads of different sights and there are just so many different parts of Greece and Croatia i feel like my head is going to explode trying to decide....Would really appreciate some advice PLEASE and Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 2 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 3 Dublin to Donegal
- 4 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 5 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 6 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 7 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 8 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 9 Barcelona tour option help please
- 10 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 11 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 12 New Years in France
- 13 Which Aran Island??
- 14 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 15 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 16 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 17 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 18 Easter Week in Italy
- 19 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 20 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 21 UK's Cornrwall Polzeath spring base
- 22 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 23 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 24 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 25 Connecting trains in Chambery