I am hoping to travel to Greece this summer. I had planned on Ibiza with some friends but have since started going out with a great guy and would like our first holiday together to be just us.
We're looking for something fun but yet with some good sights to see good beaches and a lively enough nightlife and yes with a bit of romance thrown in there Could anyone recommend a place in Greece that would suit PLEASE??
I have been looking up loads of different websites and there are just so many different parts of Greece I feel like my head is going to explode trying to decide....Would really appreciate some advice PLEASE and Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 2 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 3 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 4 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 5 Need Car & Driver for Southern Italy
- 6 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 7 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 8 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 9 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 10 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 11 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 12 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 13 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 14 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 15 Driving
- 16 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 17 GTG Paris December 2017
- 18 Paris or Rome dinner recommendations
- 19 Malaga Christmas lights
- 20 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 21 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 22 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 23 Poland--where else to go
- 24 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 25 5 days in Andalusia