Reload this Page >

FYI: Article entitled "The Little Wonder Hotels of Rome"

Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 17th, 2002, 05:54 AM
cc

For anyone who is interested in Rome hotels for double rooms at $80/night and under, check the latest issue of Arthur Frommer's Budget Travel magazine.<BR><BR>One note, the author does include some hotels over his limit and says so. I believe he thinks the rooms are worth the extra money. However, I did inquire at one of the hotels on his listing and was quoted a rate much higher than what the author shows. Maybe it's due to the season, not sure. But this is a good article. The title is not shown on the magazine's cover, only in its table of contents.

Old Sep 17th, 2002, 06:01 AM
CAgal

This looks like it might be a good resource, cc. Can you tell us which issue? September? October? Also, tell us what's on the cover. Thanks!

Old Sep 17th, 2002, 06:08 AM
cc

Hi CAgal, sure, it's the October issue. There's a couple pictured on the cover and they're sitting on a car. The heading on the very top says "Meet 6 Canadian Tour Operators that Cream the U.S. Competition" and just below the magazine's name is the caption saying "You can easily afford the great coast-to-coast road trip!".<BR><BR>The magazine came out within the past two weeks so it's fairly new.

Old Sep 17th, 2002, 07:49 PM
CAgal

Thanks, cc. That'll make my search much easier!

Old Sep 17th, 2002, 07:54 PM
cc

You're welcome, CAgal!