Reload this Page >

Fly to Dubrovnik

Search

Fly to Dubrovnik

Search this Thread

Old Oct 24th, 2002, 11:59 AM
blemke

Fly to Dubrovnik

Hi,<BR>Does anyone know how often flights are from<BR>Rome to Dubrovnik and how long the flight<BR>takes...<BR><BR>thanks

Old Oct 24th, 2002, 12:14 PM
Wayne

Why don't you call one of the airlines that services Dubrovnik? Even if someone knows the schedules, they can change. This forum is not the place to ask for airline schedules.

Old Oct 24th, 2002, 01:01 PM
Tip

Try here:<BR>www.croatiaairlines.hr

Old Oct 24th, 2002, 10:10 PM
blemke

Thank you &quot;Tip&quot; for giving me a start<BR>to find the information....<BR><BR>As for Wayne....since you do not own this travel site...it is not up to you to decide what people can ask on this board.....

Old Oct 24th, 2002, 10:39 PM
Tim

blemke,<BR><BR>You could also take the train over to Bari, then take the Wednesday evening Jadrolinija ferry to Dubrovnik. <BR><BR>We trained from Naples to Bari/Dubrovnik. It was nice, but we stayed on through Korcula (well worth it).

Old Oct 25th, 2002, 06:56 AM
Nancy

Tim,<BR><BR>Just wanted to say thanks, you had given me some good information on another thread regarding traveling in Croatia. I can't recall the specific thread, but did want to thank you, the information was very helpful.<BR><BR>

Old Oct 25th, 2002, 09:08 AM
Tim

Nancy,<BR><BR>If you're thinking of taking the ferry from Italy to Croatia (highly recommended), remember that the ferries run more often in summer. Check the schedules at <BR><BR>http://www.jadrolinija.hr/jlenglish.nsf/timeframe?OpenFrameSet<BR><BR>If there's two of you, book a Class A2 cabin for the crossing. Descriptions and prices are at<BR><BR>http://www.viamare.com/jadrolinija/timetables/jadancspl02winter.html<BR><BR>If your final destination is Dubrovnik, I would say you should first book passage from Bari, through Dubrovnik, to Korcula. That way you don't have to get up and off the ferry at 7:00 AM in Dubrovnik. The ferry to/from Korcula is quite pleasant, and Korcula is worth a stay with rooms galore.