Reload this Page >

Dining in Venice - Da Fiore

Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 8th, 2002, 08:31 AM
Ira

Hi all<BR> Am thinking of making reservations at Da Fiore.<BR> What should I expect to pay for dinner for two?<BR> Thank you.

Old Dec 8th, 2002, 08:50 AM
Dona

Ira -<BR><BR>Went to Da Fiore in October. Dinner for 2 with a bottle of wine was 200 euros...<BR><BR>Dona

Old Dec 8th, 2002, 08:57 AM
Dona

Ira -<BR><BR>Forgot to mention that we really enjoyed dinner there. I'd definitely go back...<BR><BR>I found it a little difficult to find - so I suggest you leave a little extra time...<BR><BR>Dona

Old Dec 8th, 2002, 10:56 AM
Ira

Hi Dona<BR> Thanx for the response. It's doable.<BR><BR> Ira

Old Dec 8th, 2002, 01:13 PM
robert

Da fiore has become much more popular over the last few years.Apparently New York Times and others have published reviews since then.Back in 93 it was a relatively<BR>unknown place when we went there.Havn't<BR>felt it necessary to go since I feel the food was good but not worth the price. RR

Old Dec 13th, 2002, 12:21 PM
grace

my recommendation is for &quot;Ristorante Ribo&quot; (affiliate with a 2 fork rating highly accurate and an extremely good experience - celebrating anniversary and birthday last Semptember<BR>[email protected]<BR>

Old Dec 13th, 2002, 01:40 PM
elaine

Hi<BR>Last time I went, last fall, our dinner was about 300 euros for two. It depends a lot on the wine.<BR>If a meal can ever be worth that much, and I think it can, it was worth every penny and then some.<BR>One of the best dining experiences of my life,though low-key compared to some top places. Luckily, I wasn't paying.