Campers shoes in Spain

Search

Campers shoes in Spain

Search this Thread

Old Sep 15th, 2003, 02:09 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Campers shoes in Spain

I found several postings here on where you buy Campers in Italy, France etc but what about Spain? I see where the 'regular stores' are, according to the Camper website, but does anyone know any
locations with good discounts? I will be in Barcelona, and Seville, maybe Granada .
How much do the shoes cost regularly in Spain.In the US, mostly $120-$140
Old Sep 16th, 2003, 02:36 AM

I don't know about Campers factory outlets in the towns you are visiting. But I shopped in one in Mallorca, near Inca. I bought two pairs of shoes (10-30 euros), and a handbag 50 euros. Good bargains.
Old Sep 16th, 2003, 10:36 AM
Original Poster

well, almost worth a trip to Mallorca...

Anyway, looks like regular prices in Europe according to the Camper website are
80-95 Euro, not quite as low as I'd hoped (unless the Diollar rallies), so if anyone has any tips, I'd appeciate it
Old Sep 16th, 2003, 10:55 AM

Alex, yes, but those are prices in regular stores. I bet there is a Campers factory outlet outside bigger Spanish towns (the people in those towns would know), and prices in outlets are nothing like prices in stores.
Old Sep 16th, 2003, 11:46 AM

However, one should remember that outlet goods are outlet goods for a reason. They will never be "this season" and may be the subject of manufacturing defects.

Camper shoes of shop standard are excellent quality and nice for everday, casual wear. Fall/Winter 03/04 sees some new styles, including a waxed suede half brogue ankle boot which looks great when teamed with casual trousers or cord jeans.

Also for women, knee length boots appear in this collection,
Old Sep 16th, 2003, 11:52 AM

P.S.

It is Camper not "campers" they are not associated with people who get pleasure from camping.
Old Sep 16th, 2003, 12:54 PM

LOL that's true I thought these were shoes for campers. Actually, I have heard the brand name and gave some advice re Paris. One funny story last time I was in Paris in the 4th arr. somewhere, a French girl asked me for directions to the nearest Camper store, I think, and I told her where a couple where and asked if she had a map, as my directions were a little complicated. She said no, so even French tourists don't always plan ahead. However, I realize now I goofed up and gave her directions to Le Vieux Camper near Maubert metro stop which is a real big camping equipment store in Paris. ooops
Old Sep 16th, 2003, 01:23 PM
Original Poster

Sorry for the colloquialism Yes, it's "Camper" brand shoes, a/k/a "Campers" (just like you might say "Levis" when you mean "Levi Strauss" jeans.)
Anyway. previous season/discontinued merchandise is fine with me, if that's what I can find at a good price.
Unfortunately, I haven't seen any mention of an outlet at a store in /near Barcelona or Granada.

Stores in those cities that discount current merchandise would be useful too, if anyone knows any.