Reload this Page >

berlin top hotels

Search

berlin top hotels

Search this Thread

Old May 19th, 2002, 11:20 PM
mark

berlin top hotels

Hi!<BR>Top hotels in Berlin? In centre, 5-star, modern-design (modern architecture)....

Old May 20th, 2002, 06:36 AM
obviously

The Adlon!!<BR>Then on Friedrichstrasse there are a few more belonging to the large chains.<BR>And, there is a hotel in a 'castle' somewhere in the suburbs (can't think of name or place....)

Old May 20th, 2002, 06:57 AM
nora

Try the Kempinski, there are two, one is next to the gate, and the other is on the Ku-dam street.

Old May 24th, 2002, 08:14 AM
Lisa

I was in Berlin in late March and stayed at the Hyatt. It was in a great location. We stayed on the concierge floor which provided breakfast and happy hour food and drinks. It was great. The hotel was great, and Caroline, the concierge was wonderful. Highly recommend.

Old May 27th, 2002, 01:59 PM
Gaia

I stayed at the Dorint Gendarmenmarkt, its a beautifully designed Hotel with the best breakfast I have ever had. Have a look: http://www.dorint.de/berlin-gendarmenmarkt/uk/home.html<BR>Be careful, there are more Dorint Hotels in the city.

Old May 27th, 2002, 04:49 PM
doug

At the risk of being boring the Hilton is great. Good location very modern. Not as American as it sounds but definitely full of Americans.