Reload this Page >

What is the funniest thing

Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 6th, 2002, 05:38 AM
Jaki

What is the funniest thing you have seen on a cruise?

Old Aug 6th, 2002, 05:45 AM
Ralph

People puking on the Pride at dinner. See, they have a 2 story dining room and the lady puked from the top story down onto some table below. Now that was funny.

Old Aug 6th, 2002, 05:48 AM
Jerry Seinfeld

It has to be the number of overweight people squeezing themselves into bathingsuite (even bikinis). I had the urge to push them overboard so that they don't get harpooned.

Old Aug 6th, 2002, 08:29 AM
Don King

I sailed during the Lewis/Tyson fight. They showed it on a big screen. That was pretty funny.

Old Aug 6th, 2002, 10:18 AM
Fly On

I heard some lady complain that she had only cruised 20 years ago and that she was angry because her current Cabin Steward was not stationed outside of her cabin door. She explained that when she last cruised, the cabin steward would unpack her luggage and also close the door to her cabin for her as she left the cabin.<BR><BR>I think that it is funny that she would expect such service for $100 per day cruise that she was on in 2002.

Old Aug 6th, 2002, 12:48 PM
camera

On Royal Caribbean--an old lady wanted me to take her photo.<BR>She showed me how and where,etc, then took her teeth out of her purse and clapped them in her mouth, smiled and when I handed back her camera, she took her teeth out and put them back in her purse. Thats the truth.

Old Aug 12th, 2002, 11:22 PM
Paul Therault

Yah, that two story screen where they showed the Lewis/Tyson fight was a hoot. Just like being at ring-side.<BR><BR>Carnival can't be beat for entertainment. Where were you Don? You should have stood out in the crowd.<BR><BR>Paul

Old Aug 13th, 2002, 07:02 AM
PhiloT

The funniest thing I ever saw on board was the fight between two old ladies over bingo. I laughed so hard I peed my pants. Come to think of it, people found that funny too

Old Aug 14th, 2002, 07:26 AM
Funny

The look on this one guys face, (he had been drunk and buying rounds for everyone poolside for days) on the day he received his statement from the pursers office. I dont think it helped his hangover.