CARNIVAL CONQUEST

Jan 7th, 2003, 11:08 AM
Leta

CARNIVAL CONQUEST

Anyone sailed on the new Carnival Conquest out of New Orleans? Anxious to talk with someone who has sailed. I'm taking a group of 21 adults and 27 kids and I have lots of questions! Thanks.

Jan 7th, 2003, 09:49 PM
Paul Therault

Hi Leta,

I doubt you will hear from anyone who has sailed since other than a short travel agent sailing the ship is just doing its inaugural this week.

Paul

Jan 8th, 2003, 05:10 AM
CaribbeanGreen

Leta,

Actually, the ship did it's inagural at the end of November, and you can find quite a few folks who have sailed on her... e-mail me, and I'd be glad to send my review of my cruise on the Conquest-- I don't want to take up so much space by posting here-- Happy Cruising!

Jan 8th, 2003, 06:55 AM
Peter

Leta - you can go to mytravelco.com and find four or five passenger reviews including one from the inaugural sailing at the end of November.

Of course, keep in mind that these must be reviews of the short travel agent sailings disguised as real passenger reviews - because Paul says so and we all know he's always right.

Jan 8th, 2003, 02:36 PM
Leta

Well I don't think Paul is always right as he thinks the ship is doing its inaugural this week. I've read several reviews on different cruise sites but thought I would check this one.

Jan 8th, 2003, 04:51 PM
Britney

Watch out for those short travel agents.....

Jan 9th, 2003, 12:08 AM
Paul Therault

Hey, I just read what is written in the brochure..... December 5 was the inaugural sailing. If they had a 7 night sailing before that, so be it.
I am not going to waste Carnival's time by calling and asking when they first sailed.

Paul

Jan 9th, 2003, 05:32 AM
CaribbeanGreen

But wait-- you just said it was doing it's inaugural THIS week- as in Jan.5-- so you've given TWO answers, both of which are wrong. If you're going to talk down to everyone you can find, at least know the important facts, and don't play them off as "insignificant" when you're wrong.

Peter?

Jan 9th, 2003, 06:00 AM
Peter

You've said it all, my friend.

Jan 10th, 2003, 12:04 AM
Paul Therault

Peter has a friend.

Jan 27th, 2003, 10:58 AM

CaribbeanGreen, I would enjoy reading your review of your cruise on the Conquest. Thanks.