Virgin Gorda for $200 or less a night

Old Oct 14th, 2002, 04:03 AM
maryann

Virgin Gorda for $200 or less a night

This May 2003 my husband and I are looking to stay in VG for 4 nights - The intent is to relax in semi seclusion while enjoying a white sand beach with an attractive pool nearby for $200< is this possible? Thanks!

Old Oct 14th, 2002, 04:27 AM
Kathleen

Nail Bay resort is the only one I can think of on Virgin Gorda that will fit your budget. Everything on VG is beautiful. go to nailbay.com for rates they are under 200.00 with a beautiful pool. Have fun!

also see mysticwaternailbay.com for more great sites!

Old Oct 14th, 2002, 04:32 PM
maryann

Kathleen thanks for your reply I will take you up on that research- can't wait to go.

Old Oct 14th, 2002, 05:19 PM
Kathleen

Your welcome, Virgin Gorda is BEAUTIFUL! Nail Bay looks great, have a great trip, where ever you go!

You can also do a search on expedia.com for your research

Old Nov 14th, 2002, 01:18 PM
Cathy

We just returned from Virgin Gorda, and stayed in a private villa called Las Brisas. They have a Casita on the property that would be perfect for just you and your husband. It is very private and utterly charming----like a honeymoon cottage. It is beautifully decorated, has a small kitchen, and its own pool. The landscaping is gorgeous and lush. It is located right at the top of the Baths, across the road from Mad Dog bar and Top of the Baths restaurant. You can walk to the Baths and Devil's Bay, and , since the property is rented through Guavaberry, you can use their beautiful little beach, too. We loved it, and can't wait to go back! Their website is www.lasbrisasbvi.com.