St.John Villa Search

Old Mar 9th, 2008, 07:09 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
St.John Villa Search

I'm looking for a villa within walking distance of Cruz Bay. My fiance and I are trying to plan our honeymoon and while we'd like peace and quiet, we'd also like the ability to walk in to town, get some drinks at the bars in town and not have to worry about driving back to our villa (especially on some of those roads!). I've stayed at Gallows already and would really like a villa this time, but every villa i've ever stayed at has been more towards the north beaches. Thanks for any help you can provide!!
Old Mar 9th, 2008, 08:31 AM

I have had this one bookmarked. I've not stayed there, but it sounds like it might be worth checking out.

http://www.caribbeanvilla.com/amora/amora.html
Old Mar 10th, 2008, 02:54 AM

We stayed at Amora in Sept. 05 and it was fine. Needs some TLC but had a great pool & A/C in the bedrooms. We've also stayed at Gallows Point and with just two people I would stay there. Both are VERY easy walks to town. I would not recommend Coconut Coast, stayed there in 2004, and didn't like it all. The owners mother or mother in law block the pathe with debris forcing us to walk the long route to town.
Old Mar 10th, 2008, 03:29 AM
Original Poster

Thanks so much for the info. We are still looking, but amora is one of my favorites for location. i'm having a hard time understanding where it is on the island. Is it up towards the Grocery Store? Or more towards the Westin/Gallows?
Old Mar 10th, 2008, 08:38 AM

There is a road directly across from Woody's Salon. Go up the hill and when it crests, at the first road on your right, Amora is right there. You would actually turn right walk/drive 20 yards and take a left into the driveway.