Reload this Page >

Singles Luxury Caribbean

Search

Singles Luxury Caribbean

Search this Thread

Old Aug 5th, 2002, 07:17 AM
henly

Singles Luxury Caribbean

We are two women in our late 20's looking for a fun and relaxing vacation in the Caribbean. It seems that all the nice resorts are targeted towards couples and families. Does anyone have a recommendation of somewhere nice (money is no object), luxurious where we should go? We do not want Jamaica, Bahamas or Mexico!!! Thanks!!!

Old Aug 5th, 2002, 07:24 AM
xxx

I'd look into the Riviera or possibly Ibiza.

Old Aug 5th, 2002, 09:56 AM
henly

Of course I would love to go to Europe, but I am looking at more like 4 or 5 days- long weekend. The Riviera or Ibiza is just a tad bit far!!!

Old Aug 6th, 2002, 04:57 AM
anonymous

La Source Grenada or Le Sport St.Lucia

Old Aug 6th, 2002, 05:04 AM
Anon

St Barths..I have never seen so many beautiful men in one place in my life...

Old Aug 6th, 2002, 05:31 AM
X

I second LeSport. You guys will have fun there--spa treatments included in the price! Tons of fitness classes.<BR><BR>http://www.lesport.com.lc/index.htm

Old Aug 6th, 2002, 06:15 AM
Anon.

X: Luxurious is not synonymous with fitness. Let's not assume they want a fitness-themed resort.

Old Aug 6th, 2002, 08:30 AM
anon

le Sport is not a fitness themed resort, they and their sister resort focus on wellnedd of body and mind. They offer many spa treatments and relaxation techniques such as tai chi, yoga and meditation. They also offer other sports such as tennis and fencing, but no one forces you to do anything. It's all VERY low key, you really relax while you are there,trust me! They have low fat items on the menu and you can even have your body fat index measured, and work with a consultant on a benefical diet and excercise plan that can be a start for healthier living.

Old Aug 6th, 2002, 08:48 AM
xyz

Who in hell wants to go on vacation to have your body fat measured and pick your food from low fat menu. Doesn't sound like much fun to me. No thanks! Give me lots of good food, good booze, lazy days on the beach, and great music. Now that's a vacation worth spending money on.

Old Aug 6th, 2002, 09:19 AM
Samantha

I stay with a healthy diet (occasional small splurges) and drink minimal alcohol on vacation.<BR>I also exercise every day on vacation.<BR><BR>Why?<BR><BR>Because unless living healthfully is a LIFESTYLE, not some periodic binge-chore-torture, it's impossible to stay with the program. <BR>I weigh the same as when I was in high school (21 years ago) and people never guess I'm as old as I am.<BR><BR>And it feels great to wake up in a body I enjoy every day.

Old Aug 6th, 2002, 12:24 PM
henly

I like to be healthy also, but we are looking for a FUN place to go, where we will be brouht dinks on the beach. It does not have to be the most luxurious place in the world, but something fun and more on upscale side than resort filled with white trash.

Old Aug 6th, 2002, 02:06 PM
anon

Henly,<BR>I am sorry if you got the wrong impression.Le Sport and La Source are about CHOICES, I for one didn't do a thing but lie on the beach and drink magaritas all day!!! I did do the spa treatments and went out on the hobie cats but that was it, and they INCLUDE one low fat item on the menu everything else is gourmet food.They have top shelf liqour also, they serve drinks on the beach and have a piano bar that does not close until the last person leaves..there was even a disco night and live entertainment.It really was great and a great place for singles. do a search and you will find everyone has nothing but good things to say.