Reload this Page >

Sandals or Pineapple in Antigua

Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 6th, 2002, 05:31 PM
Debi

We are planning a trip to Antigua December 2002. Want info on these two resorts. <BR>

Old Apr 7th, 2002, 06:35 AM
Kim

Sandals Antiqua a very romantic wonderful resort.

Old Apr 7th, 2002, 08:22 AM
Penney

Could not agree more. We have been to many Sandals and Sandals Antigua is our favorite. Very beautiful grounds, romantic, laid back, great beach, terrific food and service and truely all-inclusive.

Old Apr 7th, 2002, 06:54 PM
Trish

Sandals Antigua is a wonderful resort and perfectly sized. They do a beautiful beach party every week with the limbo/fire eater show. This is our favorite of the Sandals.

Old Apr 30th, 2002, 04:57 PM
anthony

Message: Message: We stayed at the Pineapple in March 2002. We had a great time. The staff was excillent, they were extremly friendly and helfpful. Novella the tour desk manager did a great job of booking us with a 1 day excursion to Barbuda, it was amazing. We had our own tour guide who took us to a bird sancuary then droped us off at an amazing beach where we were the only people there. HE then took us to a town resturant where we had lobster then to another beach where we were able to snorkle. This only cost us $60 per person. Well worth the money.Anyways the Pineapple property is very quiet and relaxing and the food was also very good. The beach was nice as well. I would reccomend this place to anyone who wants a nice relaxing atmosphere with great servic. Make sure to have a drink at the out house<BR><BR>

Old May 1st, 2002, 10:36 AM
Shar

Stayed at Sandals twice and had a great time--good spa, long white sand beach, many pools, lush vegetation, good selection of restaurants. We toured the island and stopped at the Pineapple Beach Club and were not impressed. However, we have not stayed at Pineapple so I can only judge the resort by a short viewing of the property. It there is a very good package it certainly would be cheaper than Sandals and then might be worth the trip.

Old May 4th, 2002, 10:55 AM
PAT SILVA

Once you do Sandals Antigua....You will never find another all inclusive to live up to it..I am a travel agent and have been to quite a few all inclusives and my husband and I have a tough time going to another all inclusive because we always compare it to Sandals Antigua. The grounds are the prettiest I've ever seen...The rooms are big and beautifully decorated...The beach is great for long strolls and for swimming..The entertainment is the best i've seen at an all inclusive....The choice of different restaurants is wonderful...The staff is very helpful and always with a smile...If you have concierge service its life having your own personal butler....For the extra money...I would definitely go to Sandals