Search

Nail Bay

Search this Thread

Old Apr 20th, 2002, 07:40 PM
beth

Nail Bay

Just read an interesting article on Nail Bay in BVI & looked it up on the website. It looks beautiful. This will be my family's first time to the Virgin Islands & was wondering if this would be a great place to stay.

Old Apr 22nd, 2002, 06:14 PM
Mary

Stayed there about 3 years ago w/my husband and 2 kids. Stayed in a very nice brand new 1 bedroom/2 bath OV condo unit. The accommodations were first rate and a great deal. Fully equipted w/BBQ, deck, kitchen, etc. However, it is a small place and very quiet. You could walk 5 minutes to a small beach but we would drive each day to a diiferent VG beach. I would RX it if you don't mind being isolated. The drive up the dirt mountain road was a little hairy. I don't know if they paved it yet.

Old Apr 26th, 2002, 05:56 PM
Kat

We stayed at Nail Bay in early Feb. and loved it. It was beautiful. We stayed in the hotel style room which was a good deal. The food at the restaurant was great and the people were friendly. The beach is a 5 minute walk downhill and is very nice. We only saw 2 other people on it once. The dirt road there is no big deal and the location is nice. I'd recommend it!<BR><BR>Kat

Old Aug 1st, 2002, 09:11 AM
MBR

We'll be staying at Nail Bay next spring 2003. We're going with my wife's parents. What units have the best views, but also being close enough (walking distance) to the Bar & Grill? Are some units newer than others?<BR><BR>thanks

Old Aug 22nd, 2002, 12:13 PM
cc

Would really enjoy any and all info about the beach at this location. We also are thinking of a trip here in April 2003 and would appreciate some first hand info. Have been to the Baths in2001 just for a day and loved it. Tell me more!!!! Thank you!