Search

Most Luxurious Resort

Search this Thread

Old Nov 1st, 2002, 05:21 AM
KC

Most Luxurious Resort

Which is the most luxurious all-inclusive resort you have been to? We are looking for the lap of luxury for our honeymoon!<BR><BR>Thanks!<BR><BR>KC

Old Nov 1st, 2002, 08:22 AM
Tiffany

I have never been but it looks amazing - check out Cap Juluca resort in Anguilla. I haven't heard one single bad report on this one!! Congrats and good luck!

Old Nov 1st, 2002, 09:02 AM
fyi

Cap Juluca is not all inclusive but Jumby Bay which is rescheduled to reopen with Rosewood managing on December 15 is. It was pretty special and Rosewood says they are going to do better.

Old Nov 1st, 2002, 09:18 AM
xxxx

I think luxurious and all-inclusive is an oxymoron.<BR>

Old Nov 1st, 2002, 09:29 AM
Betty

Cuisinart, fab spa, not all inclusive but you do not need it on Anguilla.

Old Nov 1st, 2002, 09:40 AM
Stephie

I think you are unlikely to find any all-inclusive resorts that are luxurious in the true sense of the word - the two just do not go together. Given that it is your honeymoon and you seem to have the means to splurge, get the idea of &quot;all-inclusive&quot; out of your head and go for something top notch like Cap Juluca in Anguilla, Sandy Lane in Barbados, Necker Island or Peter Island Resort in the British Virgin Islands, Caneel Bay or a villa on St John...enjoy whatever you decide

Old Nov 1st, 2002, 09:59 AM
Susan

obviously xxx hasn't been to Jumby, Curtain Bluff or Half Moon Bay which shouldn't be uttered in the same sentence as some of the run-of-the mill all inclusives that advertise as luxurious. <BR>Perfect combo would be Cap and Jumby. <BR>Necker I believe is all inclusive as is Musha Cay.

Old Nov 1st, 2002, 10:06 AM
Susan2

Royal Hideaway in Playacar, Mexico. It is AI but you would never guess it!!