Join us on Lion in Da Sun!

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 9th, 2007, 05:57 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Are you staying on St. John USVI and looking for a wondeful private charter? We are looking for 2-3 folks to join us (two adults and two well-behaved, boat loving boys age 4 and 10)on a private charter on Lion in Da Sun August 11, 12 OR 13. Check out http://www.lionindasun.com. Rate for a day is $475, plus fuel ($100 - 175).

Respond and let's coordinate.
Old Jul 9th, 2007, 06:22 AM
owa

Does the boat only hold 2-3 more? My family of 10 will be on STJ on those dates, and we might be interested. My husband and I shared a boat in May while in the BVI's which was also arranged on a forum. It worked out great. Thanks

Old Jul 9th, 2007, 07:46 AM
Original Poster

Greetings, OWA!

I jumped on the web site, but it does not indicate how many the boat holds - so I sent an e-mail inquiring. Will let you know! We've always had great luck meetng new friends in the Caribbean.

Old Jul 9th, 2007, 12:34 PM
Original Poster

Just had a reply from the guys of Lion in Da Sun - they are only allowed to take 6 total! So, let me modify...we're looking for 2 to join us! OWA - you and/or any of your family are welcome.
Old Jul 9th, 2007, 01:26 PM
owa

smoley, Thanks for the invitation, but we'd like to be together. I hope you find someone to join you. Have a great time. Owa

Old Jul 9th, 2007, 04:27 PM

Our Fri. trip heads straight to Virgin Gorda to explore the Baths, spending most of the morning there. We have lunch at Cooper Island and then snorkel the Caves and/or the Indians before clearing U.S. Customs. This trip is $135pp and British Customs is $20pp.

This is part of an e-mail from them that I pasted. This is a "sign up" trip through Maho Bay campground. Might help to save on the cost. It is just not "tailored" to you but I'm sure they would be flexible. I e-mailed with them a few times and was pleased with their response.

Old Jul 9th, 2007, 04:40 PM

Sorry, I just did the math and I guess that doesn't help you much. You could also take the ferry for $60pp and explore the Bath's yourself.