Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Caribbean Islands
Reload this Page >

How is the LTI-Punta Cana Beach Resort (All-Inclusive)???

Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 12th, 2000, 10:06 AM
Erika

My husband & I are looking to stay at the All-Inclusive LTI-Punta Cana Beach Resort. Any comments on this resort and is the D.R. a safe place where we won't be bothered by people asking for money or wanting to braid my hair? Thanks

Old Jan 21st, 2001, 06:38 AM
mfelix

I would like input as well because I am considering this resort

Old Jan 24th, 2001, 06:58 AM
alice

also looking for family to vacation there next christmas...any suggestions?

Old Jan 24th, 2001, 07:56 PM
joyce

Hi <BR>I am trying to book a family reunion type of vacation for 18-20 people at an all-inclusive in the caribbean. Really like the looks of the Beaches Turks and Caicos, but am afraid it will be too expensive....any other suggestions for kids and adults of all ages? Exactly what is Punta Cana like and where the heckis it? <BR>Joyce

Old Jan 25th, 2001, 05:30 PM
Parrot Mom

The D.R. gives you big bang for your$$.. Punta Cana is a new resort area with a 20 mile beach.. Also La Romana has Casa del Mar..which we went to and is gorgeous.....

Old Feb 7th, 2001, 08:54 AM
Frankie

I found a great website (Debbie's Dominican Republic - http://www.debbiesdominicantravel.com/) which post reviews offered by people who have travelled to the D.R. My travel agent had suggested the LTI resort in Punta Cana as well, but when I read the reviews (not very flattering), I decided to go to another resort. <BR>Its a great website!

Old Feb 8th, 2001, 10:34 AM
karen

I have just returned from a week in Punta Cana and can echo what everyone else had said about the helpfulness of debbie's website. I did a ton of research and ended up staying at the Paradisus. They had a lot for kids to do although there weren't that many there (mostly S. Americans). They had 7 different restaurants, each one with a different theme but 1 big buffet. The grounds are specatular but you'll find that at many of the resorts. There's a ton of info and if there are any specific questions you have about the Paradisus, i'd be happy to help you as best I can.

Old Mar 13th, 2008, 07:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Any recent info on this resort?