Freezing

Jan 17th, 2003, 05:47 AM
Amy

Freezing

It is Freezing in the Northeast. And my vacation to Grand Cayman is 50 days away. Somebody please tell me it will be here before I know it!!

Jan 17th, 2003, 06:20 AM
jen

I too am living in an icebox. My vacation to Mexico is 40 days away. Really and truly, it WILL be here before we know what hit us!

Jan 17th, 2003, 06:58 AM
pam

I also am freezing. Why does winter seem to long??? It was 19 this a.m. On the brighter side, I am going on a cruise one week from tomorrow. I am hoping for some warm weather and I hope SUN!! Hang in there girls, your time is right around the corner. You have something to look FORWARD to. That will keep you hanging on. Mine will be over while you will still be looking forward to yours. Hang in there!! When you return it will be sprintime.

Jan 17th, 2003, 11:19 AM
Kristen

I just went out for lunch...it is frigid! And there is snow on the ground to boot. I just wanted to write to make you all feel better...my Grand Cayman trip isn't until December!!!

Jan 17th, 2003, 12:38 PM
cd

We just returned from a sunny and warm caribbean vacation!!! We reminded ourselves EVERYDAY that it was snowing at home! However, that vacation zooms by and we are back in the frozen north.

Jan 17th, 2003, 06:19 PM
Parker

I can follow up the same comments out of the midwest. We go to the Virgin Islands in 35 days.
Enjoy GC. We had the best meals we've ever eaten there. There were so many options. Our favorite was clearly Casanova's. When the food arrived it tasted like we were in Italy. Some magic undoubtedly.

Jan 18th, 2003, 04:32 AM
Parrot Mom

My picture window is frosted, the suitcases are coming up today...we leave the ninth of February for Punta Cana...This is one of the worst winters I can remember in MA except for the storm of 1978. Will have to check out my sun tan lotion supply.. Every year we pray that we are snowed out of Boston and we have to stay over...once our prayers were answered....lol

Jan 18th, 2003, 10:37 AM
Maureen

We're in New Jersey and it was only 7 degrees this morning!
Our vacation is in March in sunny Aruba and could not be soon enough.
Some of the things we like to do is to just keep reading those articles on warm destinations, plan for the vacation after that and spend a day at the spa!

Jan 18th, 2003, 11:11 AM
whod

I live in Colorado and its 50 degrees and sunny in Denver.