Four Seasons Nevis Room Choice?

Apr 14th, 2005, 04:36 AM
Original Poster

Four Seasons Nevis Room Choice?

Hi!

I need some help re: the different rooms at Four Seasons Nevis... I cannot find a "true" description of the different views... mountain side/mountain view/pool/ocean..... would a mountain side view be okay, or does this really mean I would be looking at a parking lot?

Normally views are very important to me, but I may have to sacrifice to stay at this property....so this time I DONT have to have an ocean view but I do not want to be on the 1st floor looking at a car...

any thoughts?
thanks so much
Apr 14th, 2005, 05:21 AM

We found the mountain view to be fine, and still only steps from the beach. The screened porches (second floor) are wonderful, so I'd request that rather than the ground floor. Saves a lot of $ to spend on golf and food! Regardless of your choice, it is an excellent resort.
Apr 14th, 2005, 06:02 AM
Sunnyboy

The views from the rooms at Four Seasons Nevis are pretty much as described. Ocean View rooms will give you views of the Caribbean but you should realize that there are lots of Palm trees and other plantings between the rooms and the waters so don't expect a wide open vistas but rather you'll see a combination of gardens, palms and the beach and water in the distance. The pool view rooms are similar to the beach view rooms with the pool being the focal point between the rooms and the Caribbean. The Mountain View rooms are just that, you get a beautiful vista of Mount Nevis. Many of those rooms look out across the golf course fairways and give you an unobstructed view toward the mountain, from others you'll look across attractive landscaping toward the mountain. Mount Nevis is a very pretty site, especially in the evenings when the setting sun casts it showdow along the outline of the volcano's crater. For the most part, areas like parking lots, service buildings, roads and walkways etc. are hidden from the room views by extensive plantings and landscaping. Hope this helps.

Apr 15th, 2005, 02:53 AM
Original Poster

thanks!!
I have never stayed a FS property and am really looking foward to it!

We will be flying in and out of ST. Kitts, staying at the Marriott for the first 4 nights and FS the next 5
Jun 24th, 2005, 09:46 AM
Original Poster

any thoughts on the difference between Mountain View and Mountain Side?