Search

Curacao Marriott

Search this Thread

Old Jul 17th, 2004, 09:21 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Curacao Marriott

Does anyone know about the breakfast at the Curacao Marriott? It's included in the package I'm considering, but I'm wondering if it's any good. It doesn't say if it's just continental or what- either way how are the breakfasts there? Do they offer fresh fruits and breads? Thanks!
Old Jul 17th, 2004, 10:19 AM
Original Poster

I just found out it's a full breakfast. (with my package at the Curacao Marriott) Can anyone tell me anything about the quality of the food? My husband LOVES breakfast so this is of utmost importance!! Will he be able to get eggs/pancakes etc...?
Old Jul 17th, 2004, 12:34 PM

I stayed at the Curacao Marriott in Nov 2003 and the breakfast was great. They had an egg station with made to order omlettes and eggs made any style. They also had a hot buffet with potatoes, bacon, sausage, etc
and a continental section with fruits, muffins, and breads.

The Marriot is a beautiful property;
you made a great choice. Enjoy your trip.
Old Jul 17th, 2004, 11:03 PM
Original Poster

Great news about the breakfast. Thanks for the info!! Since you were there last November, can you tell me anything about the beach? Some people say it's rocky, and others say it's beautiful, smooth sand. What was your experience? We want to sun and snorkel and are hoping we can walk along the beach without shoes on!! Thanks for any information and tips!
Old Jul 18th, 2004, 02:56 PM

The beach there is very nice, but compared to places like Aruba it is definately rocky. I wouldn't recommend walking without the water shoes.
One word of advise definately read your credit card receipts before signing anything. I had quite a few merchants try to overcharge me. If it had happened once I would have said it was a mistake, but it was more like four times.

Here's a link to my trip report from the Marriott. http://www.fodors.com/forums/threadselect.jsp?fid=5

If you have any other questions feel free.

Nancy