Atlantis Resort

Old Apr 9th, 2016, 08:26 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Atlantis Resort

Between the Coral Towers or the Beach Towers which is the nicest? What are the differences?
Old Apr 9th, 2016, 10:06 AM

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post
I was there a few years ago and stayed in the Royal towers, but my brother stayed in the beach towers and said they were dumpy. He moved after one night. It was also far from the water slides/pools area.

Coral towers were nicer and more centrally located on the property.
Old Apr 12th, 2016, 09:03 AM

I agree...the Coral Towers are a step up from the Beach Tower and are more centrally located.
Old Apr 12th, 2016, 01:12 PM

Even nicer across the street is Comfort Suites, with full access to Atlantis waterpark and includes breakfast. Better rate too
Old Apr 13th, 2016, 04:19 AM

The price for the Comfort Suites is nicer, but the facility is not. Of course, while there you probably won't spend much time in your room.
Old Apr 13th, 2016, 10:07 AM

Coral Towers rooms are nicer than Beach Towers rooms (the latter are the cheapest rooms at Atlantis), but neither is any better in my opinion than the Comfort Suites rooms. But I think you'll like Coral Tower.

However, I'm also a big fan of the Comfort Suites, where I've stayed twice. The free access to Atlantis is not without hassles (you have to stop at the hospitality desk and pick up a wrist band every morning), but it's a fraction of the cost and has free cooked breakfast, which doesn't vary much from day to day but is free, making it taste all the better to me. Guests at Comfort Suites have complete access to Atlantis and its facilities, so it's not just the water parks but the evening movies, the ability to make restaurant reservations, spa treatments, etc. It's a pretty nice perk.

If you decide to stay at Comfort Suites make sure you book a package that includes all fees and surcharges (they are disclosed, but there are a LOT of them). You'll save even more that way.

The all-inclusive packages at Atlantis can also be a decent deal, but you are highly restricted to certain restaurants and the buffet. Staying at the resort gives you first dibs on restaurant reservations, which can be hard to get sometimes when the resort is really busy.
Old Apr 14th, 2016, 05:21 AM

Unless you are BIG eaters, we have found it to be LESS expensive WITHOUT the meal plan at the Atlantis. The price quoted does not include tax and tip which is based on the actual cost of your meal so it adds up.
Old Apr 16th, 2016, 06:27 PM

I stayed at The Cove. It was AWESOME. I went in January and got a great rate and I was there for work. I agree with blamona, I'd stay at Comfort Suites.