AI IN DOM REP

Jul 31st, 2002, 03:47 AM
KAREN

AI IN DOM REP

WHERE IS A GOOD PLACE TO STAY FOR A COUPLE IN THEIR EARLY 20S....WANT GOOD ALCOHOL!!! AND BEACH - NICE ROOMS TOO... WITH A SWIMUP BAR

Jul 31st, 2002, 08:21 AM
jack

Try this website.

http://www.debbiesdominicantravel.com/

Aug 4th, 2002, 02:31 PM
Stuart

Have just returned from 14 days of pure Luxury at the Riu Bachata, Playa Dorada undoubtably the best in the North Dom.
Knocks the spots off jack tarr, Village on the green and the other so called upmarket AI hols. E mail me if you want any more info

Aug 4th, 2002, 02:45 PM
Parrot Mom

Hearing and reading great reviews on Sunscape at Punta Cana.. debbiesdominican has reviews, including her own

Aug 5th, 2002, 07:27 AM
Jamie

Karen,

My girlfriend and I stayed at the Casa Del Mar ( La Romana) in Feb. We had a wonderful time and we are in our mid 20's as well. To be honest I have heard that some people that did not appreciate it as much as we did. I'm guessing that they were avid travelers, where we are not. We thought that the beach was nice, the food was good and the staff (with the exception of front desk check in) was very accomodating. I have to say sorry, there was no swim up bar, there was one however 3 feet from the pool. Give it some consideration, we would have no problem recommending it to family and friends.

jamie