Mamma Mia review

Old Apr 19th, 2002, 01:47 PM
Michele

Mamma Mia review

Have you gone to see the show "MammaMia" -did you like it and how to go about getting tickets. Thank you.

Old Apr 19th, 2002, 01:58 PM
Dee

Have seen the show twice. High energy and a great show. Have friends who have seen it and agree. I reserved tickets the first time the day they went on sale. The second time I had to make reservations through Toronto Tourism Mix and Match Package, which included hotel reservations, to get good seats. Would definately recommend it.

Old Apr 19th, 2002, 02:01 PM
Michele

Thank you for your quick reply. What is the exact web sight to get that info on the package? When I do a web search I have too many sights to choose from!

Old Apr 19th, 2002, 03:11 PM
Susan

Not an ABBA fan, but I loved the show! We saw it about 16 months ago and I'd definitely go again. Really fun time in the theatre.

Old Apr 19th, 2002, 03:25 PM
Dee

You can try to get tickets directly from ticket King, I can't find their number. You can try www.onstagenow.com for tickets online. I have problems with the site from time to time, but it should have Ticket King.s number. For Toronto Tourism Mix and Match package you can call 1-800-499-2554. If you get the theater tickets through them, you will have to book the hotel through them also. So it may be worth while to see if you can get good seats through Ticket King. However, I always book the hotel through them because I find them cheaper than hotels' websites, or directly.

Let me know how things go.

Old Apr 19th, 2002, 03:28 PM
Dee

The website will also have seating charts for the theater. So even if you book tickets through Toronto Tourism, you will have an idea of where they are.