Reload this Page >

Luxury Hotels in Toronto

Search

Luxury Hotels in Toronto

Search this Thread

Old Dec 23rd, 2002, 07:45 AM
Alisa

Luxury Hotels in Toronto

I am visiting Toronto In March and would love to hear which is the most luxurious hotel or hotels in Toronto...I have visited once and was advised to Stay in The Royal York Hotel but was not impressed at all....the only advantage was the location.

Old Dec 23rd, 2002, 02:20 PM
Jamie

The Four Seasons and/or The Winser Arms. Both are beautiful and in great locations.

Old Dec 29th, 2002, 03:00 PM
duke

Agree with the Four Seasons Never heard of Winsor Arms but do know the Windsor Arms. Also ***** is the King Edward Hotel.

Old Dec 30th, 2002, 08:20 AM
Brian Kilgore

Some glossy magazine rating hotels around the world rated the Four Seasons and The Park Hyatt as the top two Toronto hotels. Can't remember the mag, but it was a fancy one that probably knows what it is talking about.<BR><BR>The Royal York has been fixed up in recent years, and was good enough for the Queen earlier this year.<BR><BR>Windsor Arms is small; if you like small hotels with not much bustle to them, this is the place to stay. It's only a block from the Four Seasons and PArk Hyatt, so you share the upscale neighborhood.<BR><BR>BAK

Old Dec 31st, 2002, 07:20 AM
Krista

Agree with all the suggestions: Four Seasons and The Windsor Arms. Regardless of which one you go to, I highly recommend going to the Truffles restaurant in the Four Season's. They were a client of mine, and they are just amazing.

Old Jan 1st, 2003, 03:17 PM
Rog & JIm

Please watch the use of those stars. There are no 5-star (Michelin stars) hotels in Toronto (yet!). Even the venerable Four Seasons, with its hundreds of 5-star hotels around the world, can only cope 4 of the coveted little asterisks in its home town!<BR><BR>The Four Seasons, Windsor Arms, and Park Hyatt are tops.<BR><BR>Or ... you could beat them all and stay with us! Toronto Downtown Bed and Breakfast. Oops. Blatant advertising.