Delta Chelsea
Meridien King Edward
Hilton, Richmond Street
Renaissance SkyDome
Fairmont Royal York
Holiday Inn, King Street
Radisson Admiral
Sheraton Centre

All these hotels quoted approximately the same rate (within $25). I understand they all are very nice with small variation. My main goal is to park at the hotel and walk to all the Toronto attractions without having to drive while visiting the city. Which ones are located best?

Thank you.

Old Jun 29th, 2002, 04:07 PM
Brian Kilgore

here are dozens of threads here talking about Toronto hotels, and pointing out the nature of questions such as yours.

Skydome, The King Edward, and the Radisson Admiral are all on the outer edges of tourist areas. Imagine a box, with the interesting areas inside. All the other hotels are inside the box, and these three are on the edge, still well locted. The Westin Harbor Castle probably is in the same price range, and the Novatel is close to it.

They are all fine. It does not matter.

BAK

Old Jun 30th, 2002, 02:39 PM
Kate

Great explanation -
Thank you Brian.

Old Jul 1st, 2002, 02:38 PM
Susan

Brian, why on earth wld. you (who is usually accurate!) put The King Eddy "outside the box"?? It's right there! Right down town & one of my favorite places to stay!
Kate: Go w/ The King Eddy or Royal York. (Or, stay @ the Park Hyatt @ Ave. Rd/ Bloor & cab it. Short cab ride)

Old Jul 1st, 2002, 04:13 PM
Brian Kilgore

And why would a tourist walk to the east of the King Edward?

Beats me, except for a bacon sandwich on Saturday morning at the market.

BAK

Old Jul 1st, 2002, 10:08 PM
Bonnie

My first choice would be the Marriott Bloor because it is in the Yorkville/Bloor area which is great for shopping, dining and is connected to the subway. I just really like the area. My next choice would be the Marriott Eaton Centre of the Sheraton if you want a more downtown location. Everything downtown is only a short cab ride away if you don't feel like walking.

Old Jul 5th, 2002, 11:59 AM
nevil

King Eddy, if u have the means...and yes, Cdn Bacon sandwich at the St.Lawrence market.