Reload this Page >

delta whistler village?

Search

delta whistler village?

Search this Thread

Old May 6th, 2002, 04:48 AM
traveler A

delta whistler village?

Has anyone stayed at the Delta Whistler Village? I need advice for an anniversary trip later this month. Thanks.

Old May 6th, 2002, 08:02 PM
gary

There are two Delta Hotels in Whistler. the oldr but thoughrally remodeled, (about a year ago) one is on the Southern edge of the village just directly accross from the Gondolas while the newer one is mostly suites with kitchens and it's more centrally located. I've only stayed at the former but Delta is an excellant high mid range chain and I don't think you'll be dissappointed by either. By the way the restaurant, (Seasons), in the older Delta is excellant.

Old May 7th, 2002, 03:48 AM
sue

ive stayed at both. the newer one has kitchen suites and balconies, also washer and dryers. i think it is in a better location as well. they have separate bedrooms. i would definetly recommend the newer ones.

Old May 7th, 2002, 12:30 PM
traveler A

thanks for the reviews. they have a great "romance package" including breakfast, wine and chocolates on their website for under $100 per night US

Old May 7th, 2002, 06:30 PM
sue

Traveler,<BR><BR>Which one of the two hotels has this special? so this is end of may, i wonder if they have this in Aug when i'd like to go.

Old May 8th, 2002, 01:06 PM
traveler a

Delta suites whistler village. Go to deltahotels.com or 1800visitbc. I'm delighted with this rate.