Reload this Page >

Delta special meals

Search

Delta special meals

Search this Thread

Old Sep 15th, 2002, 11:26 AM
Suzanne

Delta special meals

Would like to request a seafood meal on an international flight (Delta to Paris) because I can't eat meat. Does anyone know what is served if you order this? I have heard that veggie meals can sometimes be bad and I do eat fish. Many thanks for your help!

Old Sep 15th, 2002, 12:57 PM
lll

did you try asking Delta?

Old Sep 15th, 2002, 02:40 PM
Cristina

Do a search on Delta's website for inflight dining. It brings up all their different special meals & the number for Delta to request one.

Old Sep 15th, 2002, 04:38 PM
Suzanne

Thanks for your suggestions. I had already asked Delta and they could not tell me what would be served next month for certain. Just wondered if anyone had ordered a special meal and if it was edible.

Old Sep 15th, 2002, 04:46 PM
Mikey

Suzanne, just bring a Mickey-Dee's happy meal with you on the airplane. That way, you won't be disappointed.<BR><BR>

Old Sep 16th, 2002, 10:59 AM
Tricia

I would order the vegetarian meal unless you are flying biz class then they always have a fish and a veg option. I too only eat fish and in economy I always get vegatarian meals they've always been edible, usually more interesting than the regular choices.

Old Sep 16th, 2002, 11:39 AM
kate

I just eat chicken and fish and I also only order vegetarian when we fly. I don't like to eat much when flying.Especially on the overnight flights, I would rather sleep and wait until I am in Paris and have a nice big breakfast!