Meriton Apartments -- Sydney

Old Mar 13th, 2006, 06:37 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Meriton Apartments -- Sydney

I am looking into 2 and 3 bedroom apartments for 6 nights in August. I previously posted about the Maestri and am now looking at two Meriton properties -- World Tower and Rialto. World Tower is at George & Liverpool and Rialto is at Bathhurst and Pitt. Based on prior comments I have received, it seems as if the Rialto is better positioned in terms of convenience and neighborhood. Does anyone have experience with either of these properites? Whether you do or not, any comments about the locations, including potential noise levels?
Old Mar 27th, 2006, 02:37 AM
Original Poster

I thought I would try one more time to see if anyone knows anything about these two properties.
Old Mar 27th, 2006, 10:00 PM

sorry can't really tell you about either property, but they're both in very central locations. with kids, I'd be a bit tempted for world square being conrner of george - there's cinemas and games things just around the corner. Was at world square the other night after work and it was very pleasant. liverpool st is also the spanish quarter (for restaurants) and a bit closer to chinatown than bathurst/pitt. Rialto also in fine area and a bit closer to hyde park and also town hall (for trains). they're only about 2 blocks apart, so it's not a major difference. noise wise ... possibly world tower may have more noise, but I imagine that they'd both be pretty sound proof being new buildings in the centre of the city.

that's my 10 cents worth.
Old Apr 9th, 2006, 12:07 AM

Both Meriton apartments are good the rooms are spacious and new.

Rialto is slightly closer to Circular Quay but not enough to make much difference.

There are nice restaurants nearby both apartments.

I would recommend staying at either - I work in Sydney and these apartments are my preference if I have family visiting or do not want to commute home to Wollongong.

Noise is not a problem with either
Old Apr 9th, 2006, 12:32 AM

A friend of mine stayed at World Tower and was very impressed. The two are so close to each other that the surroundings will not differ greatly.
Old Apr 11th, 2006, 06:23 PM
Original Poster

Thanks for the proprty-specific information. I think I am going to book the Rialto -- sounds a little less busy.