Reservations for Manohra Dinner Cruise

Old Dec 8th, 2006, 05:40 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Reservations for Manohra Dinner Cruise

We have 2 nights in Bangkok (mid week) and are very interested in taking the dinner cruise on the Manohra. What is the best way to make reservations? The boat only holds 40 people and we don't want to miss out. We are staying at the Marriot Resort and Spa so I contacted them first. They sent me an e-mail address to Manorah and a phone number. I have sent 2 reservation requests one through their website the other direct and have heard nothing back. Is it best for me to call them? Will we have trouble getting on the cruise if we wait until we arrive to book? We had wanted to do this our second night. Thank to all.
Old Dec 8th, 2006, 03:51 PM
Original Poster

Any ideas from anyone would be very helpful. Thank you
Old Dec 8th, 2006, 04:22 PM

You'll probably be fine doing it when you get there. Manohra can be very slow replying - I've tried them.

I confess that my attitude is that if they can't be bothered replying to my enquiries, well then I can't be bothered giving them my custom - BKK is a big place - there's lots of other options.

If that fails go to 'Sirocco' instead. It's open-air on the 64th floor of the Lebua at State Towers building and is about as good as you can get.
Old Dec 9th, 2006, 03:23 PM

Was staying at the Marriott resort & spa earlier this week and, enquiring after arrival, we would have had no trouble booking a dinner cruise any night of our 4 night stay (although in the end we didn't).
Loved the hotel. No better way to start the day than with the 15 min boat ride up the Cho Praya!
Old Dec 9th, 2006, 03:54 PM

i have noticed quite full boats during my two week stay ending last wednesday...i would just send them an inquiry and ask for a reply...often thais do not reply to reservation requests unless they are full...i would not leave it until my arrival...

try this address: [email protected]