Search

Hotels-Seoul

Search this Thread

Old Aug 8th, 2002, 07:23 AM
Eric

Hotels-Seoul

I need a recommendation for a nice hotel in Seuol for one night in Sept. Higher end is preferred. Also any feedback about the Shilla hotel would be nice. No more than $200 USD.

Old Aug 8th, 2002, 09:14 AM
Mike

Shilla is incredible and so is the Hyatt. The Shilla has a great French restraunt on top and the Hyatt has an excellent Japanese restraunt. When I was there in Korea last in 98, President Clinton stayed at the Hyatt which was just up the street from where I lived. I dont know the prices off hand, but when I was there I think you could stay for under $200/night.. at least at the government rate was I believe close to $100-120 range. Either one you will be staying in style as they are the 2 best hotels in Korea in my opinion.

Old Aug 8th, 2002, 11:17 AM
Mike

Shilla is incredible and so is the Hyatt. The Shilla has a great French restraunt on top and the Hyatt has an excellent Japanese restraunt. When I was there in Korea last in 98, President Clinton stayed at the Hyatt which was just up the street from where I lived. I dont know the prices off hand, but when I was there I think you could stay for under $200/night.. at least at the government rate was I believe close to $100-120 range. Either one you will be staying in style as they are the 2 best hotels in Korea in my opinion.

Old Aug 24th, 2002, 07:00 AM
Mitch

I stay at the Seoul Hilton every time. Beautiful hotel and great location!!!<BR>

Old Aug 27th, 2002, 12:55 PM
Claire

For business in October at the 63 Bldg, we've decided on the JW Marriott - $218/nite.

Old Aug 27th, 2002, 01:48 PM
mimi

I adore the Grand Hyatt Seoul! The outdoor ice-skating rink overlooking the city panorama is so beautiful. It is world-class.

Old Aug 30th, 2002, 07:56 AM
x

The westin was a very very nice hotel. Very modern & clean.