Bed Supper Club dress code

Nov 15th, 2006, 12:57 PM
Original Poster

Bed Supper Club dress code

Is there a dress code for the bed supper club. My husband lives in his sneakers so I'm trying to convince him to bring a nicer pair of dress shoes for when we go to the Bed Supper Club.

I haven't made reservations yet, but is there a preferential time we should go? We were thinking of going on a Tuesday nite.

Thanks
Nov 15th, 2006, 01:49 PM

We will be there on tuesday in a few weeks! I think I chose tues because its "models night", I have yet to tell mrs travelduo that part yet! On their website you can look @ their calendar and it will show what's happening each night so just pick whatever looks cool. For the dress code, I know their is no shorts or sandals for men. So I guess he could wear jeans and sneakers if he won't dress up. Or I could post again right after this saying that you HAVE to dress up and you can show him that post good luck on getting him to dress up. I'm trying to convince my wife to really let her hair down and wear something sexy that she would never wear here in kansas city. I will let you know how that goes!
When are you going to bkk?
Nov 15th, 2006, 02:53 PM
Original Poster

I had no idea it was Models night!! I think I chose Tuesday b/c it was Hip Hop nite.

We'll be in Thailand November 21 (that's the same nite I was hoping to check out Bed Supper Club). But prior to that we'll be in HK.

Maybe we'll see you there!!
Nov 15th, 2006, 02:59 PM

I wore sneakers to BSC last February with no problem. You have to take your shoes/sandals/sneakers off anyway to be on the "bed".
Nov 16th, 2006, 06:56 AM

It probably doesn't matter...but doesn't he have a pair of regualr lace-up walking shoes...something other than tennis? Anyhow, you'll have to remove your shoes to get into the white bed for the meal. So, I suggest you take along a pair of socks if you're going to wear shoes that can be worn without socks. Happy Travels!
Nov 16th, 2006, 07:32 AM

Guen - there were people sitting on the bed barefoot when we were there - socks are not a requirement. Here's a photo:

http://tinyurl.com/y4w9fb
Nov 16th, 2006, 09:47 AM

Craig... I know that socks are not a requirement. I'm just one who prefers wearing them over possibly putting dirty feet on a white bed. Happy Travels!
Nov 16th, 2006, 10:37 AM

Guen - you'll be pleased to know that we wore socks...unfortunately I don't have a photo to prove it