Posted Singapore Airlines on wrong site

Jun 2nd, 2002, 08:16 PM
sally

Posted Singapore Airlines on wrong site

We are booked on Singapore Airlines first class. Would we have been better booking on another airlines? What feedback does this site have?

Jun 2nd, 2002, 08:23 PM
michaelg

NO, ABSOLUTELY NOT..... Singapore Airlines is the best in the sky!! They have the service even other airlines talk about! And since you are booked in First Class, SIA has a "book the cook" service. in other words, you choose what you want to eat from a very extensive menu. Without fail, they are consistently the best!!

Jun 3rd, 2002, 01:33 PM
deej

aside from the fact that the previous poster sounded like an advertising agency for singapore airlines, i'd have to agree. sq is an excellent choice for first class (and biz class for that matter).

for additional feedback, u might want to check-out www.airlinequality.com as well. there are a number of reviews and ratings from people who have taken sq (and other airlines) which u might find helpful.

Jun 5th, 2002, 07:07 PM
Rich

I think Singapore Airlines is just about the only one I can think of off the top of my head that I haven't heard at least one horror story about. They're consistently at or near the top of the customer satisfaction ratings. Consider yourself lucky and enjoy the flight!

Jun 10th, 2002, 10:28 PM
Sue

OK here is a horror story for Singapore Airlines.
I was flying with them for an 8 hour flight and when I boarded I was put in the seat that goes up to ( or one that used to as its now been removed in most aircraft) the exit door. The exit door intruded into the cabin by about 10 inches which required me to sit with my legs slanted for the whole entire flight. It was an absolutely full flight and therefore I could not exchange a seat but I was not a big person and the only people that would not have been phased by this would have been a child. I got no apology nor compensation and since then I have not flown with Sing. Airlines and I doubt I will. I had pain in my hit for a week after that little experience.