- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Inn at Port Gardner
At a Glance
- right on the waterfront
- close to area restaurants
- nice patio and lobby
- no pool
- rooms are lovely but of the standard chain-hotel variety
Check Rates from our Partners
Inn at Port Gardner Review
Stroll along the marina and you'll encounter this gray, warehouse-style structure, which wraps around a cozy, modern hotel. Public spaces are done in summery colors and enhanced by modern art, and the lobby is warmed by a fireplace. Rooms are contemporary, each with a DVD player and Wi-Fi; Marina View quarters add a water panorama from big glass windows or a French-door patio, and Harbor View suites have a kitchenette, fireplace, and soaking tub. All guests receive free gym passes to a nearby gym and a bountiful breakfast basket.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
We are going on a road trip from north of Seattle to Los Angeles and back . Read more
· News & Features
Navigate the chaotic street food scene of Ho Chi Minh City like a pro with our quick guide to no-fuss ... Read more
Come for the beautiful architecture and stay for the vibrant local culture.... Read more
A look at ultra-luxurious airline accomodations and a fascinating visual breakdown of literary storytelling are... Read more