- Take flight See a Boeing in mid-construction or see a World War II chopper up close at Everett's Paine Field.
- Tiptoe through the tulips Bike past undulating fields of tulips and other spring blooms in La Conner and Mt. Vernon.
- Hang in glass houses Check out Dale Chihuly's biomorphic sculptures at Tacoma's Museum of Glass.
- View a volcano Visit Johnston Ridge Observatory, for a scarily close view of Mt. St. Helens.
- Paddle around Puget Sound Rent a kayak to explore the charming seaside communities of Poulsbo or Gig Harbor.
Need a break from the big city? View 42-hour itineraries from 13 cities.More