- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Deer Harbor Inn
At a Glance
- cute spa cabin for solo or couples' massage
- cottages are good for longer stays
- decor is a bit outdated
- cottages are the best but also the most expensive accommodations
Check Rates from our Partners
Deer Harbor Inn Review
Eight wood-paneled rooms have balconies and peeled-log furniture, while four cottages and the Harborview Suite have whirlpool tubs and propane fireplaces; two houses have kitchens and laundry facilities. The century-old apple orchard is lovely, making this a favorite spot for weddings.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Hi, I am very new to this site and the whole idea of posting a message. Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail ... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more