- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fitness and Spas
It's easy to find a full-body massage in Beaver Creek, as many hotels have full-service spas included.
Allegria Spa. In the Park Hyatt Beaver Creek, the 30,000-square-foot Allegria Spa—inspired by Roman bathhouses—has a complimentary and self-guided healing water tour called Aqua Sanitas. Dip in and out of five water rituals, alternating from hot to cold, including a 105-degree mineral pool, cooling showers, and steam rooms with soothing fiber-optic displays. There are a few tables for room-service meals (they're even happy to serve you cocktails and bar drinks). The spa offers a full range of services, including a wonderful "barefoot" massage. The signature "ginger peach cure" treatment comprises a scrub, full-body massage, wrap, and Swiss shower (with 12 jetted nozzles). 136 E. Thomas Pl., Beaver Creek, CO, 81620. 970/748–7500. www.allegriaspa.com.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe