- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Morton's, The Steakhouse
Morton's, The Steakhouse Review
In the soaring Harbor Club towers near both the San Diego Convention Center and the Gaslamp Quarter, Morton's teems with conventioneers out for a night on the town. Bar 12-21, named for the month and day that the first Morton's restaurant opened in 1978, offers an extensive list of original cocktails and tasty appetizers such as filet mignon sliders. For the main event, the restaurant excels at classic steak-house fare: bone-in ribeye, New York strip steak, and mixed grills such as filet mignon with shrimp. Expect a treat: Morton's knows how to put on a superb spread that takes the concept of indulgence to new heights.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
AN INTOXICATING BIRTHDAY VISIT TO NAPA
For my Mom’s 49th birthday, my younger twin sisters, Ainsley and Bailey, and I decided to hire a limo and driver for a day tour to Napa. Read more
So this was my first trip to the USA. Read more
Driving from Vegas.... Only have 2 days and 1 night which will be Christmas Eve. We have never been to either park. Which should we try to visit?
We have 2 kids who love the Junior Ranger programs. Any Read more
· News & Features
You're familiar with California's wine country, sure, but have you experienced beer country? ... Read more
Top Chef star Brian Malarkey, gearing up to open a new hotel restaurant at the trendy Mondrian Los Angeles,... Read more
Dining on garden-fresh veggies and the catch of the day is nothing new in San Diego.... Read more