- Hitting the hippest spot in the country Mexico City is the undisputed cultural capital of Latin America, with a lifestyle as distinct as that of New York or Rio.
- Strolling through the Centro Histórico Imagine if Washington, D.C., contained Plymouth Rock, Jamestown, Gettysburg, and Hiroshima to understand the aura and historic significance of this 500-year-old neighborhood laid atop—and made of—Aztec ruins.
- Sampling la cocina mexicana As street vendors offer up traditional snacks, chefs reinvent those recipes with amazing results.
- Museum-hopping You'll find Frida Kahlo and Diego Rivera all over; the stunning contemporary Museo Nacional de Antropología is worth visiting just for the building—a full exploration of its collection would take days.
- Mexico's melting pot The city's size and status mean you'll see all aspects of Mexican society from fashionistas to farmers.
80° BY THE SEA
Looking for a beach vacation? Let us help you find the right spot.More