- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- nice pool
- not on the water
Check Rates from our Partners
Canada Hotel Review
Run by a Turkish-Canadian couple, this hotel near Çirali is one of the friendliest and most popular in town. Guest rooms are clean-lined with flashes of color, and include amenities like air conditioning and Wi-Fi. The property has a large pool and lots of greenery; a shuttle and bikes are available if you don't want to walk 1 km (½ miles) to the beach. Breakfast is included and you can add dinner on for 27 TL.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
It is 10:15PM in this part of the globe. Read more
My wife, Joanne and I (from London, Ontario, Canada) went on our first "Bus Tour" and our first tour organized by Gate 1 Travel through a recommendation of a friend, Larry (from North Carolina) in late Read more
I know this is a long shot however, Im wondering if someone can offer up any advice?
My friend and I will be in Europe for about 3 month's, the main places we are going are
Barcelona, Ibiza, Nice France, Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more