- Appreciate the landscape Pine-covered mountains plunge into a turquoise sea that's broken by romantic coves and remote peninsulas.
- Relax on beaches Some of the Mediterranean's most blissful beaches are here; lie on your sun bed or dive in from a floating platform.
- Sleep in one-of-a-kind lodgings Bed down in an Ottoman mansion-turned-hotel on the Datça Peninsula or an old stone house in the winding streets of Antalya’s Kaleici.
- See spectacular ruins Explore remains of ancient cities—from mountaintop Termessos and overgrown Olympos to the extraordinarily intact Roman theater at Aspendos.
- Take a Blue Cruise Sail away on your own chartered yacht, perhaps dropping anchor en route to take a swim or catch a fish for dinner.
- Trek the Lycian Way Choose a one-day or multiday hike along the legendary trail that runs parallel to much of the Turquoise Coast.
FODOR'S GO LIST 2015
The top 25 places we think should be on every traveler's radar this year.More