- Appreciate the landscape Pine-covered mountains plunge into a turquoise sea that's broken by romantic coves and remote peninsulas.
- Relax on beaches Some of the Mediterranean's most blissful beaches are here; lie on your sun bed or dive in from a floating platform.
- Sleep in one-of-a-kind lodgings Bed down in an Ottoman mansion-turned-hotel on the Datça Peninsula or an old stone house in the winding streets of Antalya’s Kaleici.
- See spectacular ruins Explore remains of ancient cities—from mountaintop Termessos and overgrown Olympos to the extraordinarily intact Roman theater at Aspendos.
- Take a Blue Cruise Sail away on your own chartered yacht, perhaps dropping anchor en route to take a swim or catch a fish for dinner.
- Trek the Lycian Way Choose a one-day or multiday hike along the legendary trail that runs parallel to much of the Turquoise Coast.
ENTER TO WIN $1,000
Tell us where you want to weekend this summerMore