- Valley Road Drive or bike the scenic highway between Hannoversch-Münden and Hameln—it's a landscape of green hills, Weser Renaissance towns, and inviting riverside taverns.
- Marburg Staircase streets cover the steep hillsides of this half-timber university town; sit outdoors and soak up the atmosphere.
- Bremen Browse the shops and galleries lining the picturesque Böttcherstrasse and Schnoorviertel, then savor the city's rich coffee tradition.
- Dornröschenschloss Sababurg The supposed inspiration for Sleeping Beauty’s castle. Its spiral staircases, imposing turrets, and fairy-tale setting will delight lovers of the tale.
- Schlosspark Wilhelmshöhe Home to a stunning, crescent-moon palace and a fairy-tale castle, the park’s trees, ponds, and wide-open spaces offer a dramatic contrast to the urbanity below.
80° BY THE SEA
Looking for a beach vacation? Let us help you find the right spot.More