- Island Hiking From a stroll in the countryside to an overnight hike in the mountains, Corsica offers more than 100 peaks and scenic trails, including the famous 201-km (125-mile) "GR20" trek across the island.
- Water Adventures The warm and crystal waters here are ideal for snorkeling, diving, boating, and windsurfing.
- Rich Cuisine Blending French specialties with Italian cuisine, Corsica tempts the palate with the rich flavors of honey, chestnuts, wine, and Brin d'Amour cheese.
- Coastal Drives These curvy mountain roads, skirted by turquoise waters, are not to be missed.
- Cultural Exploration Dotting the island are chapels, towers, and more than 350 villages framed by fields of grazing goats and sheep. Corsica's cultural treasures, preserved through centuries of tradition, find expression in the island's art, music, food, and festivals.
80° BY THE SEA
Looking for a beach vacation? Let us help you find the right spot.More